One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The expressivist and the narratological concepts of voice do not necessarily operate independently, however.’
- ‘What Conrad stages is in fact a narratological coup over the anonymous authority he has set up precisely for this purpose.’
- ‘But there is a second condition necessary for the production of the uncanny in fiction, a condition less psychological than narratological.’
- ‘For Barthes, the third meaning exists in those details of the image that surpass their narratological function, representing ‘a structuration which leaks from inside.’’
- ‘The psychological goal of such amnesia was the elimination of traumatic fixation; the narratological goal was the elimination of chaotic, incoherent reminiscence.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.