One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Those metonymies repeat some disruption of order that incites the narratable.’
- ‘Lives are narratable as coherent in terms of the categories language makes available.’
- ‘However, in a gesture that underlines sociality,he prefers instead to argue that the narratable self desires this story from the mouth of another (person).’
- ‘It is Jim's ‘inward pain’ that makes his life narratable and, conversely, the natives not narratable in Marlow's eyes.’
- ‘For it is through Lanyon's ‘narrative’ as it is written both in his letter to Utterson and ‘on his face’ that the text introduces the transformation of Jekyll into Hyde as a narratable event.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.