One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Terrorism associated with the trade in illegal drugs.
- ‘"We are also becoming increasingly susceptible to newer forms of security threats such as cyber-attacks, narco-terrorism and terror-financing," he said.’
- ‘This war against narco-terrorism can and will be won.’
- ‘Both countries are top cocaine producers with long histories of narcoterrorism and corruption.’
- ‘If the country is concerned about the stability of a government struggling with narco-terrorism, it should refrain from insisting on crop eradication until belligerents are defeated.’
- ‘‘What we do - as far as the global war on terrorism - is counter narco-terrorism,’ he said.’
- ‘These countries need help in addressing endemic problems such as economic instability, low per-capita income, illiberal democratic practices, and narcoterrorism.’
- ‘He has been indicted by US courts for drug trafficking and narco-terrorism.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.