One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I'm all for open and candid discussion but I feel there is something desperately narcissistically attention-seeking in wanting to tell everybody so many details.’
- ‘I'm narcissistically fascinated by her mannerisms.’
- ‘After achieving fame through great struggle, an artist soon narcissistically focuses on his own success story, assuming the status of some sort of pop prophet.’
- ‘My mind has been focused, narcissistically, on myself and how bad I feel or how uncomfortable or how cold or how tired or how hungry or how bored or how upset.’
- ‘A Falcone-based reading would see Caravaggio narcissistically engaged in his own reflection and hence negligent of the skull's reminder of death.’
- ‘I'm narcissistically referencing my own comment to a previous post; read the ensuing discussion.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.