One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The results given in Figure 3 show that the oil separation is lower for the naphthenic based grease.’
- ‘The different factors responsible for naphthenic corrosion as well as the ways of fighting it are reviewed.’
- ‘Due to the dwindling supplies of naphthenic based crude reserves, a suitable replacement oil must be found for electrical apparatus.’
- ‘Disclosed is a process for opening naphthenic rings of naphthenic ring containing compounds, and catalysts which can be used in that process.’
- ‘These are complex mixtures of paraffinic, aromatics and naphthenic hydrocarbon type molecules, ranging in carbon number from 14 to 40 +.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.