One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Although this analysis is concerned with and applied to an extreme case of potential biological importance, it might have broad implications on nanotechnological problems.’
- ‘This phenomenon will find a number of nanotechnological applications, particularly as it benefits from field gradients near small conducting objects.’
- ‘Even the bizarre prospect of machine-brain interaction and implanted nanotechnological devices starts with therapeutic efforts to enable the blind to see and the deaf to hear.’
- ‘He'll develop nanotechnological optical imaging strategies to catalog signaling cascades at the molecular level.’
- ‘This storage compression takes place within the context of some hardware, and so the quest for nanotechnological progress is intimately linked to it.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.