One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He'll develop nanotechnological optical imaging strategies to catalog signaling cascades at the molecular level.’
- ‘Even the bizarre prospect of machine-brain interaction and implanted nanotechnological devices starts with therapeutic efforts to enable the blind to see and the deaf to hear.’
- ‘Although this analysis is concerned with and applied to an extreme case of potential biological importance, it might have broad implications on nanotechnological problems.’
- ‘This storage compression takes place within the context of some hardware, and so the quest for nanotechnological progress is intimately linked to it.’
- ‘This phenomenon will find a number of nanotechnological applications, particularly as it benefits from field gradients near small conducting objects.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.