One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for nanobot
- ‘One long term vision is the construction of nanorobots, which can perform work and other useful tasks in the nano-domain.’
- ‘His previous pronouncement on this subject last year led to banner headlines about the impending doom threatened by self-replicating nanorobots transforming the planet into ‘grey goo‘.’
- ‘He is the author of a book by the same name and the inventor of a number of brilliant conceptual designs for medical nanorobots.’
- ‘The second volume of Nanomedicine, due out this year, will examine ‘biocompatibility ‘- how nanorobots might interact with the body, especially the immune system.’’
- ‘Atoms with a mind of their own have conjured up some scary images in science fiction, of nanorobots going out of control.’
- ‘Could we make, by accident or malevolent design, a plague of self-replicating nanorobots that spreads across the biosphere, consuming its resources and rendering life, including ourselves, extinct?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.