One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for nanobacterium
- ‘And the other interesting aspect of the nanobes is that they're in the same size range as the controversial Martian nanobe bacteria that were found in a meteorite some years ago.’
- ‘Called nanobes, they were found in rock samples drilled from 5km below the seabed off the Western Australia.’
- ‘There was neither a nanoplague born from new nanobe pathogens nor an army of nanosoldiers clouding the sky.’
- ‘Ideally that means obtaining a complete gene sequence, and locating the nanobes on the universal tree of life.’
- ‘Because these nanobes are so incredibly tiny, they are devilishly hard for scientists to work with.’
1990s: shortening and alteration of nanobacterium.
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.