One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A kind of microorganism about a tenth the size of the smallest normal bacteria, claimed to have been discovered in living tissue and in rock.
- ‘The authors of a study published in the journal call for a ‘major initiative’ to investigate nanobacteria.’
- ‘They have an interesting article on nanobacteria.’
- ‘What matters is if we can figure out the association between nanobacteria and kidney stones and develop some kind of countermeasure.’
- ‘The contribution of nanobacteria to pathogenic bioaerosols, in the view of the authors, must overwhelm all other types of biological particles in the atmosphere.’
- ‘In addition, nanobacteria may be important in clay mineral diagenesis in buried sandstones.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.