One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A class of elements (e.g. addresses, file locations, etc.) in which each element has a name unique to that class, although it may be shared with elements in other classes.
- ‘System and method for providing compatibility between distributed file system namespaces and operating system pathname syntax’
- ‘This tag provides a name for the process and lists specific references to XML namespaces used.’
- ‘Therefore, we must properly qualify names of event elements by placing them in different XML namespaces.’
- ‘Given the path of a namespace and the name of an event class, an application can subscribe for events described by this class.’
- ‘After logging and security, a third key feature in all three offerings is the ability to manage internet corporate namespaces.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.