One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A class of elements (e.g. addresses, file locations, etc.) in which each element has a name unique to that class, although it may be shared with elements in other classes.
- ‘Given the path of a namespace and the name of an event class, an application can subscribe for events described by this class.’
- ‘After logging and security, a third key feature in all three offerings is the ability to manage internet corporate namespaces.’
- ‘System and method for providing compatibility between distributed file system namespaces and operating system pathname syntax’
- ‘This tag provides a name for the process and lists specific references to XML namespaces used.’
- ‘Therefore, we must properly qualify names of event elements by placing them in different XML namespaces.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.