A small brush designed for cleaning the fingernails and toenails.
- ‘She had a pink nail brush and a sponge and her own talcum powder.’
- ‘A member who had rust stains on a pair of white pants cleaned them using hand cleaner and a nail brush.’
- ‘A plentiful supply of soap, clean towels and nail brushes should be available.’
- ‘I've been using various implements (nails, small screwdrivers, bits of cardboard, etc) to remove the mud because I don't have a nail brush.’
- ‘Start by brushing it off with a medium-soft brush - something stiffer than a shaving brush, softer than a nail brush.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.