One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There are plenty of knockers and naggers over there.’
- ‘He hadn't meant to kill her, but if there was anything he hated more than a cheater, it was a nagger.’
- ‘I hate to be the sex addict nagger but he won't talk about it.’
- ‘Jessica's parents never seemed relaxed because they were constant worriers and even worse naggers.’
- ‘Consider telling someone who is not a nagger or blamer.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.