One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide, a coenzyme important in many biological oxidation reactions.
- ‘These include things like thiamine pyrophosphate, pyridoxal phosphate and nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide.’
- ‘This forms two ATPs, and two molecules of nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide, a carrier of high-energy hydrogens used in catabolic reactions.’
- ‘The NAM nucleotide coenzymes nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide and nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide-phosphate are involved in hundreds of metabolic reactions.’
- ‘There are several metabolic pathways for biosynthesis of nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD +) in bacteria.’
- ‘In this study we have focused on the regeneration of the reduced form of nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide in the cell due to its key role in cellular metabolism.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.