One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An ordered set with n elements.
- ‘There is a cautionary note stating that for some shapes or configurations of cells there exist n-tuples of mass fractions that cannot be simultaneously sliced from cells.’
- ‘This is the definitive examination of the under-utilized, but surprisingly rich field of n-tuple generation and permutation’
- ‘Extending this process to IR multispectral sensor fusion, we begin with a multidimensional image cube, where each pixel has an n-tuple of intensities measured by the n separate, spatially registered detectors.’
- ‘Given a game = (N, S, u) together with a finite set of possible worlds, the vector valued function f: S is a correlated n-tuple.’
- ‘The concept of a Nash equilibrium n-tuple is perhaps the most important idea in noncooperative game theory.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.