One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The embolic material can be either myxomatous fragments of tumor or thrombi from the tumor surface.’
- ‘At the far end of the spectrum, patients may have the true disease of mitral valve prolapse, with thickened, redundant, floppy mitral valve leaflets and myxomatous proliferation.’
- ‘The tumor showed areas of fibrillar collagenous bands and myxomatous degeneration.’
- ‘The cut surface of the tumor was white and firm, although myxomatous areas were also present at the center of the tumor.’
- ‘The stroma itself was myxomatous with numerous calciferous bodies and occasional ganglion cells in clusters.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.