One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Heroes, according to the mythologist Joseph Campbell, test themselves, put themselves into unfamiliar territory, risk their identity, and come back from an ordeal or adventure with a gift for the community.’
- ‘I came across some references to this guy, William Henry, who calls himself an ‘investigative mythologist.’’
- ‘I'm a mythologist, Magdalena, of course I would agree with that sentiment.’
- ‘Maybe western mythologists have not been completely correct in their perceptions of what these ancient people were telling us.’
- ‘Barrie was his own mythologist: he loved making up stories about himself, and her book is an attempt to unpick the truth.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.