One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A writer or collector of myths.
- ‘He was a mythographer, ethnographer, and chronicler of major significance.’
- ‘Apollodorus and Hyginus, two mythographers of the second century CE, give a much more elaborate account of the story.’
- ‘Some mythographers have thought that the name ‘Merlin’ is a corruption of the name of the ancient Celtic sky god ‘Myrddin,’ who might have been worshiped at stone monuments.’
- ‘The various London mythographers have had other foci.’
- ‘This may be why he has been called ‘the mythographer of time’.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.