One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A writer or collector of myths.
- ‘This may be why he has been called ‘the mythographer of time’.’
- ‘The various London mythographers have had other foci.’
- ‘Apollodorus and Hyginus, two mythographers of the second century CE, give a much more elaborate account of the story.’
- ‘He was a mythographer, ethnographer, and chronicler of major significance.’
- ‘Some mythographers have thought that the name ‘Merlin’ is a corruption of the name of the ancient Celtic sky god ‘Myrddin,’ who might have been worshiped at stone monuments.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.