One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But there are problems with Ambrose's mystagogy.’
- ‘It is also here that he is most Catholic, by centering his proposal in sacramental theology and a robust mystagogy.’
- ‘They cannot be rightly understood except by persons who undergo a kind of mystagogy, enabling them to glimpse the transcendent through concepts derived from finite things.’
- ‘It offers an evocative mystagogy that seeks nothing less than to lead the attentive reader deeper into the mystery of God.’
- ‘These characteristics must be recognized as such in an iconic mystagogy.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.