One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘To understand the patterns of associations in the field we therefore need to measure the benefits and costs of myrmecophily both in the presence and in the absence of ants.’
- ‘As a group of interactions, the chemical ecology of mutualisms (i.e., pollination, myrmecophily, frugivory) is still poorly understood and is not well represented in the book.’
- ‘She is also studying the evolution of myrmecophily (obligate associations with ants) within one of these lineages.’
- ‘The implications of this observation and others are discussed with regard to the evolution of myrmecophily in T. virgilius.’
- ‘We note that the myrmecophily of the two species has the same adaptive rationale.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.