One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They thought that the unattended species had a secondary reduction of their myrmecophilous organs.’
- ‘Here we discuss the myrmecophilous soft scales occurring in the Australian and Oriental regions.’
- ‘A key to myrmecophilous taxa is presented, and the status of their myrmecophily is briefly discussed.’
- ‘These specimens prompted me to study this interesting myrmecophilous beetle.’
- ‘Members of over 40 plant families are known to be myrmecophilous, but with the exception of those described below, the majority have not been described as being hazardous to handle.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.