One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A form of muscular dystrophy accompanied by myotonia.
- ‘The symptoms of myotonic dystrophy may appear at any time from birth to old age and can affect both males and females.’
- ‘Gracile ribs are commonly seen in spinal muscular atrophy, congenital myotonic dystrophy and congenital myopathies.’
- ‘To date, very few options are available for the treatment of myotonic dystrophy.’
- ‘Some of the reported associated systemic diseases include systemic lupus erythematosus, diabetes mellitus, myotonic dystrophy, and chronic active hepatitis.’
- ‘A hopelessly dysfunctional couple - an alcoholic living with a woman suffering from myotonic dystrophy - are involved in a desperate love story.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.