One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I favor the latter explanation based on the observation that physical exercise may protect the muscle against the steroid myopathic effects.’
- ‘His pathologic studies encompassed neurogenic and myopathic muscle disease, transverse myelitis, and multiple sclerosis.’
- ‘The patient presents at birth or during the first year of life with generalized weakness and characteristic myopathic facies with several physical deformities.’
- ‘An electromyogram demonstrated rare myopathic findings in two proximal muscles.’
- ‘Most patients had a combination of myopathic features, such as weakness, pain, exercise intolerance, or hypotonia.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.