One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘His pathologic studies encompassed neurogenic and myopathic muscle disease, transverse myelitis, and multiple sclerosis.’
- ‘An electromyogram demonstrated rare myopathic findings in two proximal muscles.’
- ‘The patient presents at birth or during the first year of life with generalized weakness and characteristic myopathic facies with several physical deformities.’
- ‘Most patients had a combination of myopathic features, such as weakness, pain, exercise intolerance, or hypotonia.’
- ‘I favor the latter explanation based on the observation that physical exercise may protect the muscle against the steroid myopathic effects.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.