One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to the muscular tissue of the heart.‘patients with acute myocardial infarction’
- ‘Intense vasoconstriction decreases coronary blood flow, thereby reducing myocardial oxygen supply.’
- ‘Myocardial dysfunction is a potential consequence of major burn injury.’
- ‘This functional improvement was associated with improved myocardial contractility.’
- ‘Even minor amounts of myocardial necrosis would thus be classified as myocardial infarction.’
- ‘Myocardial perfusion has been shown to correlate highly with improved survival.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.