One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Disease of the spinal cord.
- ‘Common signs and symptoms include vertigo, thoracic myelopathy with leg weakness, confusion, headache and hemiparesis.’
- ‘The sudden onset of myelopathy secondary to spinal metastasis is a true neurologic emergency.’
- ‘These observations have been taken to support the hypothesis that the disorder is a type of cervical myelopathy.’
- ‘If the diagnosis is not clear, or there are diffuse symptoms, consider doing a full neurological examination to rule out causes such as peripheral neuropathy and cervical myelopathy.’
- ‘The clinical features vary widely and may resemble myelopathy, radiculopathy, muscle disease, or even hyperventilation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.