One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Roots were stained, mycorrhizal colonization in roots was measured and fungal hyphae development in soil was determined as explained above.’
- ‘We quantified mycorrhizal colonization rates because mycorrhizae can play an important role in the nitrogen nutrition of plants.’
- ‘One hundred intersections were investigated out of a subsample of root pieces of one plant and the presence of at least one mycorrhizal hypha was counted as infection.’
- ‘The fact that mycorrhizal fungi can form shared mycelial networks adds a further complicating factor.’
- ‘Many rhizosphere fungi, including mycorrhizal fungi, are able to suppress soil-borne plant pathogens.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.