One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The scientific study of fungi.
- ‘Throughout her career she helped sustain medical interest in mycology.’
- ‘My undergraduate degree was in general biology with a focus on mycology - study of fungi.’
- ‘Sadly, the resemblance ends there, or mycology would be considerably more popular than it is.’
- ‘I was also in contact with a professor of microbiology and mycology in Copenhagen who was researching this issue.’
- ‘Discover the fundamentals of mycology and hunt for mushrooms in this two-hour workshop.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.