One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The fully formed mycological nervous system is capable of functioning at roughly the same level as lower-level predators such as reptiles.’
- ‘Eight volumes of botanical drawings went to Paris, and two mycological albums to Kew.’
- ‘Because the positivity rates from mycological microscopy examination vary, three months' treatment with oral griseofulvin is indicated once a confident clinical diagnosis is made.’
- ‘Diagnosis therefore relies on mycological analysis of scalp scale and broken off infected hairs.’
- ‘However, from the mycological standpoint, antibiotics are considered mycotoxins since they too are generated by mold to ward off microorganisms.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.