One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Diagnosis therefore relies on mycological analysis of scalp scale and broken off infected hairs.’
- ‘Because the positivity rates from mycological microscopy examination vary, three months' treatment with oral griseofulvin is indicated once a confident clinical diagnosis is made.’
- ‘Eight volumes of botanical drawings went to Paris, and two mycological albums to Kew.’
- ‘However, from the mycological standpoint, antibiotics are considered mycotoxins since they too are generated by mold to ward off microorganisms.’
- ‘The fully formed mycological nervous system is capable of functioning at roughly the same level as lower-level predators such as reptiles.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.