One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Cultures were negative for bacterial, fungal, and mycobacterial pathogens.’
- ‘Other pathogens including fungal and mycobacterial infections also may cause infectious bronchiolitis.’
- ‘Leprosy is a complex mycobacterial disease whose manifestations and complications are determined by the immune response.’
- ‘The presence of low-attenuating lymph nodes was found to be significant for further differentiating mycobacterial and bacterial infections.’
- ‘Tissue was sent from the surgical bench to microbiology for fungal, mycobacterial, and bacterial cultures, and for flow cytometry.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.