One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Cultures were negative for bacterial, fungal, and mycobacterial pathogens.’
- ‘Leprosy is a complex mycobacterial disease whose manifestations and complications are determined by the immune response.’
- ‘Tissue was sent from the surgical bench to microbiology for fungal, mycobacterial, and bacterial cultures, and for flow cytometry.’
- ‘The presence of low-attenuating lymph nodes was found to be significant for further differentiating mycobacterial and bacterial infections.’
- ‘Other pathogens including fungal and mycobacterial infections also may cause infectious bronchiolitis.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.