One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for chronic fatigue syndrome
- ‘It stands for myalgic encephalomyelitis, which is such a big name that I get exhausted even saying it.’
- ‘Chronic fatigue syndrome / myalgic encephalomyelitis (CFS / ME) in adults is associated with higher rates of psychological disturbance.’
- ‘The government's working group on chronic fatigue syndrome and myalgic encephalomyelitis wove patients' assertions into the scientific research in its report.’
- ‘The term myalgic encephalomyelitis has been used in Britain and elsewhere to describe a poorly understood illness in which a prominent symptom is chronic fatigue exacerbated by activity.’
- ‘The mother-of-two suffers from the chronic fatigue condition, myalgic encephalomyelitis, which leaves her feeling completely drained of energy.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.