One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They will also support research into the causes and treatment of myalgic encephalopathy, also known as chronic fatigue syndrome.’
- ‘This is still the case with conditions such as chronic fatigue syndrome and myalgic encephalitis.’
- ‘The recent adoption of the term chronic fatigue syndrome / myalgic encephalitis reflects such a compromise, albeit an uneasy one.’
- ‘The report highlights the isolation, lack of independence and loss of friendships caused by myalgic encephalopathy - or chronic fatigue syndrome.’
- ‘The international reputation that he acquired in the field of myalgic encephalitis research sprang from the records that he kept for 40 years.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.