One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Used to represent laughter, especially triumphal or cackling laughter such as that uttered by a villainous character in a cartoon or comic strip.‘World domination, at last, is at hand. Mwahahaha!’
- ‘But one day, I will log in again mwahahaha.’
- ‘I now have your phone numbers, muahahaha!’
- ‘First part of my evil plan worked. Mwahahaha.’
- ‘I just noticed April Fools Day is coming up. Muahahaha.’
- ‘You'll have to wait and see how everything works out, mwahahaha.’
- ‘May you all grow older with grace, and mwahahaha I'm younger than you!’
- ‘This is an extremely long chapter, but I'm going to end with a cliffhanger as I always do - mwahahaha!’
- ‘I just noticed a Friday 13th precedes 14th February ... mwahahaha.’
- ‘These characters are mine, mwahahaha!’
- ‘Hehe, yes it's all a big conspiracy to stop you from reading the chapter! Bahahaha.’
- ‘My power base is slowly growing muahahaha!’
- ‘I think this is the last interview, which means I qualify for the job unless I turn completely psycho or something between now and tomorrow ... muahahaha!’
- ‘Since none of the above are going to happen, it therefore falls to one of the four of us to lead the Tories on to (cough, splutter) victory (mwahahaha - collapses under desk in mirth).’
- ‘I can plan for world domination while I sleep muahahaha!’
- ‘I'm up way past my bedtime, and my parents can't do anything cuz they're sleeping MWAHAHAHA.’
- ‘I won't give away who he is mwahahaha.’
- ‘I have upgraded my hosting account so now we have 3 GB of storage and 100 GB of monthly bandwidth to play with. Mwahahahaa!’
- ‘For brunch, I'll prolly just pay ... or pretend to have paid if Phil asks ... mwahahaha!’
- ‘This is because I decided that I am clearly such a genius that I do not need external help from silly Mensa professors (which after I pass the test I will regard as EQUALS, bahahaha).’
- ‘Feel free to think what you want - mwahahaha.’
1980s: imitative, on the pattern of ha ha.
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.