One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Additionally, many of the collaborations were mutualistic, and therefore the continuation of the innovation was of benefit to many.’
- ‘They did, however, readily cooperate in a simpler mutualistic situation in which there was no temptation to cheat.’
- ‘Virtually all the plants in temperate grassland form mutualistic associations with arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi.’
- ‘While there may be many mutualistic relationships between plants and animals, often plants are more the victims rather than the beneficiaries of the relationship.’
- ‘In the ocean, both coral and deep-sea vent communities are rich with mutualisms; coral itself is the product of a mutualistic symbiosis.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.