One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for transconductance
- ‘If the quality or mutual conductance remains high, the tube being tested has 90-95% of its useful life remaining.’
- ‘Success of the valve resulted from the use of the slip-coated cathode which enabled a high mutual conductance to be achieved without serious grid emission.’
- ‘The mutual conductance of such tubes is highly variable with grid bias.’
- ‘Have them tested for mutual conductance, gas and shorts before you install them.’
- ‘As a result, mutual conductance of the circuit and its gain can be improved.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.