One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They are a greedy muttonheaded publisher and they think only one quarter's profit ahead.’
- ‘He is a master of platitudinous nonsensical mutterings meted out in a muttonheaded masterly display of the obvious.’
- ‘His work here is similarly muttonheaded.’
- ‘As a follow up to my first post, and to defuse some of the righteous anger out there, I'd like to address the issue of those muttonheaded men in their driving machines.’
- ‘You'd think he could take responsibility for his own goofy opinions instead of yanking me into it and claiming falsely that I endorse whatever muttonheaded thing he says.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.