One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘His arms were crossed mutinously over his chest and he reminded her of an executioner, preparing to send her to the gallows.’
- ‘Kitty suddenly bent towards her, brown eyes flashing mutinously.’
- ‘It was his father's entire fault, he thought mutinously as the guards he passed occasionally in the hallway all saluted him mockingly.’
- ‘‘I don't see why not,’ muttered Louis mutinously.’
- ‘Sully glared up at her mutinously as he reluctantly obeyed and sat down.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.