One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It was his father's entire fault, he thought mutinously as the guards he passed occasionally in the hallway all saluted him mockingly.’
- ‘Sully glared up at her mutinously as he reluctantly obeyed and sat down.’
- ‘‘I don't see why not,’ muttered Louis mutinously.’
- ‘Kitty suddenly bent towards her, brown eyes flashing mutinously.’
- ‘His arms were crossed mutinously over his chest and he reminded her of an executioner, preparing to send her to the gallows.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.