One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This must mean that there are at least two classes of mutators in the population and that most single mutations are not arising in the rare hypermutators.’
- ‘Thus, two of the polymerase mutants are modest spontaneous mutators for some point mutations in yeast strains that are proficient in DNA mismatch repair.’
- ‘Most microorganisms are willing hybridizers and mutators, easily adapting to changing circumstances.’
- ‘I argue that although some quantitative difference may be expected in a sexual population, the difference will be much smaller than that for mutators.’
- ‘Computer simulations predict that intermediate mutators can be selected and that, once selected, they have a much longer persistence time than strong mutators.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.