One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The narrative is clearly spelled out as a fight between forces of human beings who have been born with unique mutative powers.’
- ‘He closed his hood over his face, cutting off all eyesight, and dove into the mutative wall of sand, letting its punishing currents bounce him inward like a bird riding on gale-swells.’
- ‘The spontaneity here is the important thing, and I think it can have a mutative influence upon the course of analysis.’
- ‘But we never see the mutative capabilities of the individuals themselves.’
- ‘Already, the replicative and mutative technologies of cloning and morphing have obliged us to review the complacent assumption of our unique ontological status as human subjects.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.