One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But we never see the mutative capabilities of the individuals themselves.’
- ‘The spontaneity here is the important thing, and I think it can have a mutative influence upon the course of analysis.’
- ‘Already, the replicative and mutative technologies of cloning and morphing have obliged us to review the complacent assumption of our unique ontological status as human subjects.’
- ‘The narrative is clearly spelled out as a fight between forces of human beings who have been born with unique mutative powers.’
- ‘He closed his hood over his face, cutting off all eyesight, and dove into the mutative wall of sand, letting its punishing currents bounce him inward like a bird riding on gale-swells.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.