One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
verb[WITH OBJECT]usually as adjective mutagenized
Treat (a cell, organism, etc.) with mutagenic agents.‘mutagenized DNA’
- ‘The accuracy of each mutagenized plasmid was checked by sequencing.’
- ‘A total of 12,600 transformants from six individually mutagenized pools were screened.’
- ‘We mutagenized a wild-type strain and sought animals that were defective in cultivation-temperature avoidance.’
- ‘Shown underneath is the region that was mutagenized in this study.’
- ‘Historically, three programmes for the identification of photorespiratory mutants in chemically mutagenized seed sets were performed.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.