One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This suggests a mutagenic source different from germ cell replication.’
- ‘Substances which allow the Salmonella to grow are considered mutagenic.’
- ‘Lead is clearly not a powerful mutagen, nor is it consistently mutagenic among various test systems.’
- ‘This cell line detects a wide variety of mutagenic lesions, including point mutations, deletions and various types of chromosomal aberrations.’
- ‘Many carcinogens and mutagens have to be metabolized before their mutagenic activity can be detected.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.