One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The harsh mustardy flavor was gone and the taste was clean crisp, and mild!’
- ‘It was splendid, served on a bed of crisp endive garnished with pink peppercorns and a hot, sweet mustardy dressing.’
- ‘The result is a good, yellow-brown mustardy colour that is rather different to that obtained by straight sepia toning.’
- ‘Not as mustardy as the French version, but delicious nevertheless.’
- ‘The huge, tender perfectly cooked chop was served on the bone, next to fresh sauerkraut with a mustardy tang.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.