One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
(especially among Muslims) a Muslim woman.
- ‘He transferred all 40 teachers out of the school, of whom eight were Muslimahs, and inducted 47 new teachers.’
- ‘Since we love swimming, we want to share our hobby with all Muslimahs in the world; by enabling them to enjoy this activity without losing their faith and feeling awkward and uncomfortable in public swimming pools or beaches.’
- ‘I created this page in order to help all Muslimahs.’
- ‘From what I've been told, the target of the magazine is Canadian highschool/ university age Muslimahs.’
- ‘It will consist of stories of complete reliance on Allah from Muslimahs of all backgrounds.’
Arabic muslima, feminine of Muslim.
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.