One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A rambling rose with large white musk-scented flowers.
Rosa moschata, family Rosaceae
- ‘Enter beneath the dangling purple blooms of the school's 100-year-old wisteria arbor and take in the far-flung melange of flowers, from jacaranda to a rare Abyssinian musk rose.’
- ‘For example, hybrid musk roses grow well even in less than full sun, so they are often used in shady areas.’
- ‘Marjorie Fair is also the name of a crimson and white hybrid musk rose, a hardy flower with good resistance to disease.’
- ‘Hybrid musk roses are another fallen group that isn't often found in the trade.’
- ‘The hybrid musk rose that draws the most comments in my garden is ‘Mozart’.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.