One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A large heavily built goat-antelope with a thick shaggy coat and a horny protuberance on the head, native to the tundra of North America and Greenland. The male emits a musky odour during the breeding season.
- ‘Wolves primarily hunt in packs for large prey such as moose, elk, bison, musk oxen, and reindeer.’
- ‘In North America, bison, pronghorn, and musk ox have increased this past century.’
- ‘One section of the river was named after the numerous musk ox grazing along its banks.’
- ‘There are also some familiar faces, such as the musk ox, cougar and bison, that have survived the test of time.’
- ‘We had seen whales, narwhals, polar bear, seals, walrus, musk ox, and countless other natural wonders.’
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.