One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He has been delighting audiences for years with works of charm, wit and good-natured humor, products of a lively imagination and strong musicological background paired with a finely honed compositional skill.’
- ‘The musicians, guided by ever more extensive musicological research in the ‘early music’ movement, treat the composer's score as sacrosanct and attempt a high degree of authenticity in its interpretation.’
- ‘One sensed the anger and frustration of a first-rate mind that had never quite made it with the musicological establishment.’
- ‘Frankly, I had not the temperament to take up a musicological career, even as a secondary pursuit.’
- ‘They have constructed this program with imagination, and with attention both to contrast and to musicological issues.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.