One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The musicians, guided by ever more extensive musicological research in the ‘early music’ movement, treat the composer's score as sacrosanct and attempt a high degree of authenticity in its interpretation.’
- ‘Frankly, I had not the temperament to take up a musicological career, even as a secondary pursuit.’
- ‘They have constructed this program with imagination, and with attention both to contrast and to musicological issues.’
- ‘He has been delighting audiences for years with works of charm, wit and good-natured humor, products of a lively imagination and strong musicological background paired with a finely honed compositional skill.’
- ‘One sensed the anger and frustration of a first-rate mind that had never quite made it with the musicological establishment.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.