One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Skill as a musician.‘he dazzled the audience with his superb musicianship’
- ‘This singer-songwriter displays impressive musicianship in both her powerful vocal performance and her guitar-playing style.’
- ‘This gifted threesome combines chic glamour with splendid musicianship.’
- ‘Judges will be looking for tuneful singing and a good standard of musicianship.’
- ‘This latest exercise in public humiliation is not the way to encourage musicianship.’
- ‘The downside is that his brilliant musicianship was channelled into commercial hits.’
- ‘The programme is suitable for musicians wishing to develop their musicianship and performing skills and their theoretical knowledge.’
- ‘There is honest emotion and talented musicianship displayed here.’
- ‘Members of a successful jazz group need a high level of musicianship.’
- ‘He attended a boarding school for five years where the best of teachers taught the students on various aspects of musicianship.’
- ‘I was overwhelmed by his commanding, assured musicianship in Bach, Haydn, Chopin, Smetana, Liszt, and Grainger.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.