One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Skill as a musician.‘he dazzled the audience with his superb musicianship’
- ‘Judges will be looking for tuneful singing and a good standard of musicianship.’
- ‘He attended a boarding school for five years where the best of teachers taught the students on various aspects of musicianship.’
- ‘There is honest emotion and talented musicianship displayed here.’
- ‘This singer-songwriter displays impressive musicianship in both her powerful vocal performance and her guitar-playing style.’
- ‘I was overwhelmed by his commanding, assured musicianship in Bach, Haydn, Chopin, Smetana, Liszt, and Grainger.’
- ‘The downside is that his brilliant musicianship was channelled into commercial hits.’
- ‘This latest exercise in public humiliation is not the way to encourage musicianship.’
- ‘This gifted threesome combines chic glamour with splendid musicianship.’
- ‘The programme is suitable for musicians wishing to develop their musicianship and performing skills and their theoretical knowledge.’
- ‘Members of a successful jazz group need a high level of musicianship.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.