One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Set (a novel, play, or poem) to music.‘he was musicalizing a Billy Wilder movie’‘he has plans for a musicalized Richard III’
- ‘One could think of some events as theatrical or animated music, and others could be seen as ‘musicalised’ theatre.’
- ‘So in that sense, what we're doing is we are musicalising images.’
- ‘The tradition theme was invented for the Broadway stage version by an American librettist, and brilliantly musicalised by an American composer and lyricist.’
- ‘David and I floundered around for a year trying to figure out how to musicalize Batman.’
- ‘If you don't truly understand what a scene's about, and you don't musicalize just the right moment - it's totally exposed.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.