One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Set (a novel, play, or poem) to music.‘he was musicalizing a Billy Wilder movie’‘he has plans for a musicalized Richard III’
- ‘So in that sense, what we're doing is we are musicalising images.’
- ‘One could think of some events as theatrical or animated music, and others could be seen as ‘musicalised’ theatre.’
- ‘David and I floundered around for a year trying to figure out how to musicalize Batman.’
- ‘If you don't truly understand what a scene's about, and you don't musicalize just the right moment - it's totally exposed.’
- ‘The tradition theme was invented for the Broadway stage version by an American librettist, and brilliantly musicalised by an American composer and lyricist.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.