One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A college for the study of music.‘at music college, the young Carlos was taught classical violin’
- ‘Shortly after graduating from music college, we married.’
- ‘They told me to go to music college and get more training.’
- ‘Eight pianists from the various British music colleges gathered together at the forum.’
- ‘I couldn't decide between university and music college.’
- ‘Nearly every music college offers a conducting course as part of the undergraduate degree.’
- ‘As a student at music college in the mid-1980s, I returned during vacations to practise on this organ.’
- ‘Then you finally achieve your dream of winning a much-coveted place at a music college.’
- ‘At music college, he and his brother put together a band playing cover versions of the hits of the day.’
- ‘The benefits of being a student at a well-known music college can be huge.’
- ‘It's the best music college there is and their instructors are second to none.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.