One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The Taleggio, with its soft almost Brie-like texture and milky, mushroomy flavour is pretty high on my wish list.’
- ‘The menu mentions a ‘creamy sauce,’ generally a cause for concern - but in this case, mere dabs of a mushroomy cream accent rather than smother.’
- ‘This was as pretty as it was good, a fine interplay between a select chunk of fish, firm beans and delicate, mushroomy sauce with a touch of sweetness to it.’
- ‘Tempeh also boasts a wonderfully chewy texture and a robust, slightly mushroomy taste.’
- ‘Cooleeney, the white-mould cheese made in the middle of the Tipperary bogs, is best eaten at about nine weeks, when the texture is velvety and the taste oaky and mushroomy.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.