One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Nor did we find any of the brake mushiness mentioned by some reviewers.’
- ‘I feel the dryness of paper and the mushiness of banana peels and the roughness of dried bread as I rummage through the trash.’
- ‘Currants and mint give the rice-stuffed grape leaves a sweet, bright flavor rather than their characteristic one-note mushiness.’
- ‘The steak (called bistec a la plancha) turned out to be a featureless sliced fillet, and my order of halibut wrapped in hoja santa leaves was steamed into a state of vapid mushiness.’
- ‘He is undoubtedly talented and his songs can be endearing even in their shameless mushiness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.