One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Restorations are now completed and we are working intensively on new museographical installations.’
- ‘For this reason the exhibition appeals to modern museographical techniques such as interactive experiments, animations and new audiovisual techniques.’
- ‘From 1779, purchases and museographical projects demonstrate the imminence of its realisation.’
- ‘The mushrooming of museographical training programmes was not followed by specialised curatorial training.’
- ‘The answer is to use museographical aids: illumination, texts, showcases and supporting material.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.